Good Communications, one of many largest telecommunications companies within the Philippines, is coming into the blockchain house in Southeast Asia by a partnership with BlockchainSpace, a Singapore-based Web3 neighborhood enabler.
See associated article: Philippine province taps blockchain technology, eyes tokenization
- In a press convention on Wednesday, Good stated that it launched a “Creator Circle” with BlockchainSpace, a program that goals to empower the creator financial system, a budding market that connects creators to their followers and types by enabling monetization of content material, output, or abilities.
- This system has greater than 150 creator prelaunch sign-ups regionally, amounting to an combination following of greater than 20 million throughout all social networks.
- “Filipinos have been on the forefront of using Web3 for the reason that peak of the pandemic. With hundreds of thousands already proudly owning crypto wallets and collaborating in GameFi, the Philippines has persistently been one of many leaders of Web3 adoption in Southeast Asia,” stated Peter Ing, chief govt officer of BlockchainSpace.
- The nation positioned second in blockchain analytics companies Chainalysis’ 2022 Global Crypto Adoption Index.
- Good Communications is likely one of the Philippines’ largest telecommunications firms with over 65 million subscribers.